Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KANSAS CITY'S SUMMER RIC RAC ROUNDUP

.

So I've been working hard on prepping things for the Summer Ric Rac Roundup, which is a local Kansas City craft fair with over 2 dozen of the best artists around. There is everything from handmade bath fizzes by this talented lady, to letterpress printed artwork by this fabulous duo, to lil ole me. I have been starting to share things over on my instagram as I start getting it all together. Feel free to join me thru photos or if you're local to KC I strongly encourage you to join us all on Sunday June 3rd, from 9-4 down in Westport for a day or awesome! If you are needing more details I will be posting a link in my sidebar in the next day or so this way you can link over at free will, but in the mean time you can click here or the image below to link over and read all about it. Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!
signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Gotta start making cupcake bath fizzies this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag Team Tompkins really appreciates your mention of our letterpress prints on your blog today. Can't wait to meet you on June 3rd - looking forward to the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a craft fair kind of like this in Indy! It's my favorite :) I can't wait to go this year. You would fit right in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...