Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GRENSON'S SHOES AT COGGLES

.

So so soooo wanting these shoes. There aren't many shoes I just want to want, they are pretty and I know I would just love them. Oh swoon aren't they fabulous? They surely are on the top of my "if I had some extra mulla I'd buy you" list. But sadly, not in my budget or at the top of the must need that list... but a girl can dream, right? Have you been swooning over something you'd love to own?
signature

Grensons £175 / $283 via Coggles.com

2 comments:

  1. I love a good oxford, and damn are those fine. Just something about an oxford that has a menswear vibe, but that you can make girly.
    GREAT choice!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...