Saturday, April 21, 2012

ARTISTS // PIER PAOLO PICCIOLI & MARIA GRAZIA CHIURI

.

Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri, two successful fashion designers created this lovely line titled "Red Valentino" which launches later this year. The style of these dresses and accents pieces, are wonderful and have a vintage feminine feel that I love. Each piece is complimented by beautiful color palette, and some super cute shoes. Though probably no where in my price range I would so love one of these beauties. I can dream, right? ;) To see the entire collection click here. Happy Weekend!!!
signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...